Manager, Integrated Sales/Marketing
Up Here Publishing (UHP) is looking for an experienced marketing/sales person, to work with clients to achieve their business objectives.
Started in 1984, UHP publishes Up Here magazine, Up Here Business and some contract publications. We also maintain digital properties including a website, e-newsletter, and various social media channels. Over the years we have won many national and regional awards (Magazines Canada, Kenneth R. Wilson Awards, Western Canada Magazine Awards) ensuring that our readers and advertisers receive a quality product.
For the manager position we are looking for someone who is:
• Creative, efficient, flexible, collaborative
• Understands sales through at least five years of sales experience. A business degree or diploma would be a definite asset.
What the job is all about:
- Partner with clients to build their brand, generate awareness for their products, programs, events or services, and assist in meeting their corporate and/or sales objectives.
- Manage a sales/marketing team of up to four people
- Work with the sales team to develop integrated packages that provide long term benefits to our client advertisers.
- Achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
What our offer is to you:
- Opportunity to be part of an established, progressive company
- Chance to travel in the North
- Competitive remuneration, made up of salary and bonus
- Three weeks vacation moving to four weeks after five years with the company
- Comprehensive health benefits package including short and long term disability, dental, prescriptions, massage, and more)
- Reduced cost for membership in local racquet/fitness club
- Opportunity for advancement within the company
If you are looking for a new career or a career change, and enjoy both sales and marketing, then forward a resume by August 31 to email@example.com